8 Days Camping Safari, Bayango tours give you another funny Safari of 8 days. Here you will visit Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti National park, Lake Natron, and Lake Manyara. See day to day arrangement for 8 consecutive days.
Day 01: From the hotel in Moshi, depart to Tarangire National Park, overnight Wild Palm Campsite.
Day 02: After breakfast depart to Ngorongoro, and descend to the Crater floor by driving, ascend to the rim, overnight Simba Campsite.
Day 03: After breakfast depart to Serengeti via Olduvai Gorge, en-route drive in Serengeti National Park, overnight Seronera Campsite.
Day 04: Full day in Serengeti National Park, early morning, mid and afternoon, overnight Seronera Campsite.
Day 05: After breakfast depart to Wasso en-route in Serengeti National Park, overnight Kamakia Campsite.
Day 06: After breakfast depart to Lake Natron, arrive lunch time, afternoon, overnight Kamakia Campsite.
Day 07: After breakfast departure to Lake Manyara, arrive lunch time, afternoon in Lake Manyara National Park, overnight Twiga Campsite.
Day 08: After breakfast drive to Lake Manyara National Park, departure to Moshi. After reaching in Moshi you will rest in your hotel. The next day we shall drive you to the airport for your flight.
Note: if you wish to increase number of days with us, we shall adjust our schedule to give you more time of being exposed to the natural wonders in Tanzania.
Currently we are offering 10% discount in our prices. And we have increased the number of experts in tour guide department for the welfare of our customers. Hence make booking with Bayango Tours as soon as possible.
Our Tour Include:
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
5. Park fees
6. Crater fees
7. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
8. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
9. Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.
1. We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
2. Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]