6 Day Camping Safari Ngorongoro Tarangire Manyara Serengeti: Enjoy yourself with well planned Camping Safari Ngorongoro Tarangire Manyara Serengeti in 6 days to see unique wild animals like; Elephants, Leopards, lions, and the whole big five in Ngorongoro crater. If you are lucky, the migration of wildebeest in Serengeti and the other flora and fauna of Lake manyara and Tarangire National Parks. Bayango tours help you to attain all your desires and expectations while in Tanzania.
Day 1 – After breakfast you will start your drive to Lake Manyara national park, picnic lunch with you for a full day game drive exploring the Manyara national park till late evening dinner and over night at Camp.
Day 2– After breakfast and pack everything back in a safari vehicle, depart for Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area picnic lunch with you to Serengeti national park, arrive in Serengeti late in the afternoon and then proceed toward the center Serengeti while having game en route till late evening drive back to camp for shower dinner and over night.
Day 3– After breakfast leave the camp for a full day game drive picnic lunch with you till late evening back to camp for dinner and over night.
Day 4– After breakfast leave the camp for the half day game drive then later in the afternoon drive back to camp for hot lunch and pack your belongings back to the vehicle and depart for ngorongoro conservation area while having game en route dinner and over night at camp.
Day 5– After breakfast depart the camp descend down the crater for a game drive down the crater floor, after lunch at ngoitokitoki picnic site ascend back to camp pack and leave for Tarangire national park dinner and over night at camp.
Day 6– After breakfast depart for tarangire national game drive in the middle of the park for a game drive picnic lunch with you till late evening back to camp pick the cook and the camping stuff then drive back to Moshi.
End of Safari.
Our Tour Include:
1. Suitable tented camps
2. Private guide
3. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
4. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
5. Park fees
6. Crater fees
7. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
8. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook, karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
9. Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.
1. We may have to reroute the itinerary or accommodate in similar lodges in case of non- availability.
2. Prices for domestic flights, airport taxes or park fees may be changed without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed to you.
Email us for full quotation of your Safari